Sunday 14 August 2011

ANR0379W A server database deadlock situation has been encountered: Lock request will be denied to resolve this deadlock.

Today was fairly decent. This morning I lazed around until heading into Denbigh to go to the gym with Andy. Sunday midday is definitely the time to go, we had the whole place to ourselves for most of it. It was hard though and according to the machine there my last workout was March. I honestly didn't think it had been that long. I felt good afterwards though. Need to get back into the habit of going.

After that I watched some movies and played with the bikes a bit. I oiled the chain and things on the Puch and the mountain bike and tweaked the saddle and handlebar heights on both. I hadn't ridden the mountain bike in ages and it felt quite strange after the Puch, and I hadn't quite realised how much smaller the wheels were. I want to build the strength up in my legs as at the moment I think any hill would bring me to an embarrassing halt on the bike, especially the Puch with the higher gearing.

Other than that it's been fairly peaceful today. Still awaiting payment on Ebay item, frustrating.

No comments: