Wednesday 10 August 2011

Meh

I've given up worrying about work, it's not doing me any good. Just going to do what I can.

Went to see my sister after work, who has recently moved to the town after splitting up from her husband. She's got a really nice cottage in the middle of town, which is freshly done up and is pretty sizable and the rent is good. We had a nice evening watching shit TV and went and got chips from the good fish& chip shop. My neice gave me a guitar she's had under her bed since she was 14 or so. Turned out to be a Westfield Strat copy, which is actually pretty good although needs new strings. Timing couldn't be more perfect since I've decided that the Telecaster copy I built doesn't work as the parts never really gelled together. That was really nice of her.

Not much else. Been waking up too early and not getting back to sleep so feeling qutie tired in the evenigns.

Eye improving, hopefully it should be back to normal tomorrow.

No comments: