Tuesday 9 August 2011

Such fun

Today was OK. Foot back to normal but my right eye is playing up, watering all the time. It doesn't hurt, just keeps making me look weepy which was embarrassing when I was complaining to a user about my workload delaying the job I had to do for him and it looked like I was getting over-emotional about it. Not sure he believed me when I tried to explain my eye was playing up.

This evening was fun. Went to Andy and Maz's and had FISH PIE which was actually really nice. I fixed the Enter key back onto their laptop and lent the first two Discworld books to Andy. After that we played with phones - Maz has the new Galaxy S II and we found that it was possible to make the talking dog and cat apps talk to each other, which while fun, led to a horrendous feedback loop of screeching despair that sounded like something from a horror movie overlaid with our hysterical laughter. It was funny but rather disturbing.

Not much else to report except fuck the riots, it's utter bullshit.

No comments: