Saturday 20 August 2011

Full of meat

Haha.

Today was Em's parents BBQ that happens about this time of year, but this time it was special since they have both just retired. It was the usual excellent food and stuff but this time the extended family were there so there was a bewildering amount of relatives and kids running around. A great day though.

Overtime yesterday was OK. Weird to be in the office so late. I got in just before 7pm. My side of things, the AIX and backup servers behaved fine, the others, not so much. It was 1:20am before I got home. I was so tired.

Otherwise it's been quiet. I started sanding the bike down and managed to get a huge blister on my thumb when sanding over the glue from one of the stickers generated an unexpectedly large amount of heat. I've done the forks and half the rest of it.

No comments: