Saturday 7 January 2012

Alles klar

Work was OK yesterday, although didn't feel quite right. Today wasn't great either, I thought I was OK but when I had to go out to get some stuff I started to cough and it hurt, so I came home and settled down.

Also caught up with the episodes of the Walking Dead season 2. It seems to be one of those things that has really polarised people, they either love it or hate it. I think it's pretty good although having read the graphic novel it's not really the same. Apparently some people don't like it because there isn't enough zombies, but I think that's one of the things that makes it interesting.

I watched Super 8 this afternoon after getting it for Christmas. I really enjoyed it, it's a real throwback to how films used to be.

It's weird watching familiar films with a foreign language soundtrack, but fun.

Hope the cough clears up soon, need to get some exercise.

No comments: