Tuesday 24 January 2012

Screw January

I've not bothered updating this because it would have just been whinging about feeling like crap. Suffice to say I coughed my way through the rest of last week, then went all crappy and feverish on Saturday, full of snot again on Sunday and only feeling human again today but still snotting a bit.

Highlights include food at Rob and Em's last Thursday but I couldn't go to badminton. Saturday was Maz's birthday meal which was at the Prosperity in Rhuddlan. It was a great meal and we all had a good time but I was not feeling good so I sorted of faded in and out a bit (only way I can describe it). Sunday was spent largely in bed alternately read, watching YouTube and snotting everywhere.

I shouldn't have gone into work yesterday but I realised it too late. In the evening I watched Sherlock Holmes, the one with Robert Downey Jr, which I wasn't sure if I'd like, but I actually really enjoyed it. It was long, but I didn't really notice too much. Steve lent it me ages ago but it's been in the car for goodness knows how long, oops. It was gutting to miss D&D but I really don't think I could have coped with the journey there feeling the way I did after a full day in work.

Feeling more human today although still sneezing and snotting a bit but I feel almost properly better for the first time. However since I've been ill pretty much continuously since the beginning of the year, I've decided that January can fuck off, it never happened and 2012 will begin for real on the 1st February.

No comments: