Saturday 14 January 2012

Gradual recovery

Yesterday went much the same as before but with slightly less coughing except for a massive coughing fit at about midday. After work went to visit my sister and brother who is over from Berlin. We were meeting up today anyway but it was nice to hang out, even if by the evening I didn't feel very well at all.

First thing this morning was Saints Row 3 online with Rob as he now has his own copy but he had to buy an online pass to play it online as the one in the box had been used. It's an attempt to make money from used game sales I think. Annoying. But once that was sorted out Rob started a new game. However it imported my character with all his guns, weapons and vehicles, which meant that Rob was at level 1 and therefore rather wimpy while my level 50 character was a walking death machine of destruction although the effect was a bit ruined by him wearing a rather fetching cocktail dress. But it was still really good fun. We only had time to do the first mission and faff about for a bit though.

Today headed over to my Dad's for a meetup with them and my brother and sister. We had coffee and home made scones in the morning and then fish and chips for lunch, before spending the rest of the afternoon chatting and stuff. I felt reasonable for most of the day but after lunchtime began to fail again, not good, although now I'm back at home and safely in bed I feel slightly better.

Interesting development in the Sims 3. My evil guy and his ghost wife randomly had a set of twin girls with the quirk that one is solid and has his skin colour and the other is a fiery ghost like her mother. Weird.

That cruise ship capsizing in Italy seems bonkers for something like that to happen in this day and age.

No comments: