Friday 1 June 2012

Idiocy

A week with ups and downs. Generally the downs being in work, and the ups in the evening. I finally got my two extra tape drives, which is nice, and the IBM guy who came to install them somehow found out about my trips to Berlin, and it turned out he'd been in April and loved it, so we had a nice chat about that.

We haven't been able to do D&D for a while due to one of the party being in a Dracula play in Wrexham. We went to see it on Tuesday and it was pretty decent. The theatre was small, but they made really good use of the space, and the sets were creative. The acting was pretty good although some of the cast members were a little hammy. Also there was *gasp* nudity in it.

Thursday was badminton again, this time was a bit more sensible than last week, and we didn't quite overeat so dramatically, so our gameplay was a lot better.

Tomorrow is the ultra mega geocaching trip - the Skeg to Ness. Driving from Skegness to Neston on the wirral, taking in 202 caches along the way. This is what the Wirral trip a couple of weeks ago was a warm up for, and I think it's going to be interesting. Ah well.

Not much else to report. Fountain pens are fun, but ink is annoying if you get it on your fingers. The Vaio UX is behaving better with the wireless now so I'm not sure if the wifi is as bad as I thought. Need to sit down and test it thoroughly.

Was thinking back to how much fun Saints Row 3 was. Might do a replay of it, but to be quite honest I've barely touched the Xbox in a couple of weeks and I'd rather spend the time trying to exercise. So far I've failed pretty badly at that, but if I start on something on the Xbox again it makes it all the more unlikely. Also I want to replay BioShock and give Bioshock 2 another go at some point.

How is it June already?!

No comments: