Friday 29 June 2012

Penol

Another day that was much the same in work, however enlivened by it being Fat Friday. However the bacon butties were late so I consumed my bacon and sausage bap only half an hour or so to meet Rob and Steve for lunch, who were on a geocaching trip. We headed out for lunch and I thought I'd be safe with a couple of Welsh cakes. Except they came with jam and LOTS of cream so I felt rather bloated and full for the rest of the day.

Didn't do much this evening. Finished watching X-Men First Class after I didn't finish it the other day. Really like that film.

Off to my Dad's tomorrow with bike in tow to sort the gears out and give it a clean, just in time for it to get dirty around the Alwen again on Sunday, unless the weather is too grim.

I feel that I've put on weight again, confirmed by the scales. Definitely need to sort out my horrific diet and approach to food, and get some more exercise in the week.

The new shower is nearly done - looks great! Should be ready to use by the beginning of next week.

No comments: