Saturday 5 January 2013

Human again...

Woke up today feeling a bit bunged up still but otherwise back to normal. Didn't do much except have a bit more of a tidy up and listed four Italia bass necks on Ebay that I've had for a couple of years but never did anything with. There's 8 people watching the auction after only a couple of hours so that's a good sign. I'm considering selling off my basses too and putting the cash towards getting a really decent one.

After finishing the three Hunger Games books I watched the movie today. It was actually pretty good at capturing the imagery and things from the books, but it felt like a LOT of stuff was missed out. But I think that was inevitable given how the books are written but I think it's still a good movie by itself.

I picked up a double-DVD which was two movies from the 80s that I remember fondly, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and The Three Amigos. I watched Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and was pleasantly surprised at how well it still came across.

Was feeling a bit despondent before and dwelling too much on things that happened in 2012 but never mind. Lots of things to look forward to this year, new D&D sessions, etc. So it can't all be bad. Also need to stop dwelling on the past and look to the future more.

No comments: