Friday 18 January 2013

The White Stuff

As expected, it snowed. It was the powdery kind of snow however, so it didn't really stick all that much, but blew around in the wind a lot. It was a really bitter wind too. So I worked from home today. I never have before, although I did do on-call at my last job. It was quite nice really, being able to listen to music and things.

In the evening I was at a bit of a loss and then remembered that I'd fancied playing Sim City again. So I got Sim City 4 from Steam. After a disasterous start where I built a city and ran out money almost immediately, I blew it up with volcanos and started again. This one was going quite nicely, but then it crashed and I hadn't hit save. ARGH. So I started again and made a big weird flat city that has lots of unhappy people. It made me think of Magnasanti, which is quite honestly fucking terrifying.

Lance Armstrong is a bastard, and I think the worst part is that he doens't seem at all actually sorry, unless you could being sorry he got caught, which I don't.

No comments: