Monday 28 January 2013

Ouchy

Yesterday went out with Andy and Maz for a bike ride, which was pretty good, but VERY windy. The track between Rhuddlan and Rhyl was very exposed so you had to lean into the wind. Enough was enough of this so we turned off, went back round to Rhuddlan and then across the dual-carriageway to St Asaph business park and back down again. My front tyre went flat just as we reached the town, but we weren't that far from the cars at that point. I took the opportunity to pick up a new tyre and inner tube as the tyre was a bit crap, and got it fitted in the evening. It was a bit of a pain to get the new tyre on, but it was done. Investigation showed the old tube had gone on the inside, so it wasn't a puncture, it had just given way.

Work today was OK. I did some more work on the virtualised NT machine, getting the network drivers working. I'd forgotten how unfriendly NT 4 was when it came to hardware and drivers.

This evening went to circuit training with Robert from work. I'd heard about it but never done it before so I didn't know what to expect. It was bloody hard work though and certain muscles that I didn't know I even had in my lower back were complaining bitterly by the end. Felt good for it though.

No comments: