Tuesday 30 April 2013

Fratington

An OK day in work. Nothing major happened while I was off yesterday and my script that captured data about a storage pool in the backup system is working nicely.

DnD this evening. It was the continuation of a furious battle started last week, combined with some fairly average sniping amongst the group. My character is a bit of a wanker, and so is Rob's, and so things get a bit heated sometimes. It's quite entertaining.

The car had the exhaust fitted, which means it's a lot quieter, but I'll have to get them to look at it again since now there's a high pitched whistle when it revs above 3000 revs.

My left lower eyelid has been twitching all day, it's REALLY fucking annoying. No idea why. Also feeling a bit weird, can feel myself heading into a depressive mood again and I don't want to. Argh.

No comments: