Monday 22 April 2013

Pain

I had quite a few ideas for Sunday but the only one I ended up doing was having a bit of a clearout and a bonfire. Oh well.

Work was OK and productive today. Managed to avoid the temptations of the evil vending machine and ended up eating bananas instead. Went to circuit training as usual, and it was much better this week than last week. I even managed to do the hideous running outside the building bit without too much trouble. Still feel knackered afterwards though and I'm sure I'll be achy tomorrow.

Did some work on my phone. It is going to be The Book for my Arthur Dent costume in May for Wes's birthday BBQ. I'm going to put it in a Don't Panic cover and put some videos of the book entries from the old TV series on it. It should be big enough to get the point across I hope.

No comments: