Monday 12 November 2007

Tiredness

Woke up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, which was annoying. Then when I was defrosting the car, I accidentally hit the wipers while the windscreen was still frozen. The driver's side wiper went, but the other didn't. Now it just sits at the bottom of the windscreen and twitches occasionally. I was hoping to take a look at it after work but was thwarted by the Mystery of the Missing Socket Set. I hope it doesn't rain before I can fix it.

Played with the new Mii contest channel on the Wii. Looks quite fun, or it will be when it's properly running. Also dug out Amplitude for the PS2, a rhythm action game I got bored of rather quickly last year because while it's a good game, the button combos are a bit crap. It's fun to mess with though.

Feh. That sums up the day pretty much. The Monorail Cat always makes me giggle. Also LOLCODE is awesome.

No comments: