Tuesday 6 November 2007

Underground

Work was meh. This evening was meh, cold and dark.

The Jubilee line trains make that interesting sound that always reminds me of holidays, because there are similar sounding trains on the Madrid and Berlin Metros. I'm not sure what that sound actually is, but I like it. The Washington DC Metro made a similar sound, but it was a thin hum.

While you're appreciating the sound the trains make, how about having a dinner party on the train? Wish I'd seen something like that on the Underground rather than the usual boring miserable commuters.

Got the 16th November off for Super Mario Galaxy - hurrah! I think that may be payday and if it is, I'm hoping to pick up a copy of Assassin's Creed at the same time.

Flying V Ukulele. Maybe the coolest thing I've seen today, which is a little sad.

No comments: