Friday 22 October 2010

Badminot

End of a stressful but quite productive week in work, even though several things didn't really quite go as planned. Had details today of the restructure of the department, shouldn't think it'll affect me. Also been told that we have to do a Diversity Awareness course which is online and will take several hours to complete. Great, like we have the time to spare.

Didn't go to badminton tonight. Again. I just can't myself motivated to go for some reason. I don't think I'm going to join this year, mainly because with my financial crackdown I don't want to drop £70 on it.

Downloaded an Atari Lynx emulator and some games. It works quite well but the sound isn't quite right. I've got a Lynx somewhere with my old games, if I can find a power supply that'll work with it I'll dig it out. Not putting batteries in it.

No real plans this weekend except to change the oil on the bike, although it depends on the weather really.

Finished Big Bang season 2. It was pretty good. The bloopers on the DVD are so weird, seeing the guy who plays Sheldon not being Sheldon is just wrong.

Haven't done anything about the gearbox yet, going to keep an eye on Ebay and scrappies though. Someone told me that this coming winter is likely to be like the last one and I pondered briefly on getting a 4x4 for the winter but that would probably be a really bad idea. Finding it OK without 3rd gear but it can be really annoying on hills where 2nd or 4th just aren't right.

Really tired now.

No comments: