Wednesday 6 October 2010

Fling

Didn't sleep well last night, but felt suprisingly good most of the day, and had a productive day in work, got a lot of jobs out of the way and it's all looking a little better than it was. Also made peace with the person who sent the e-mail that caused the bin kicking incident on Friday. Still wish I wasn't doing overtime on Saturday though. Set myself a little project to do when I have quiet moments, which is to set up a little copy of the backup system on a Linux machine by following the original documentation for the live one. It works to a degree but there is a time limit as without a valid license file, it only runs for 30 days.

The Focus goes in for it's service tomorrow, but I had to phone them up and add the handbrake as the cable snapped while I was parking it today. Also it looks a complete shed because I was tired of the paint flaking off the non original front bumper so I put Nitromors on it to strip off the old paint. It worked to a degree but it currently looks dreadful. Oh well.

Not a good week for cars, both Rob and Steve had bumps, and a guy in work has issues with his car cutting out and he's going to Devon with his family next week.

Think it's catching up with me now, urgently need sleep.

No comments: