Friday 12 November 2010

Flam

End of a somewhat turbulent week in work, but it was fairly productive. Certain things going on though that are really pissing me off. Found what I thought was a suitable machine to build my second test TSM server but it really didn't want to cooperate so gave up on it for now. SCSI controllers can b really bloody irritating sometimes.

Feeling very tired tonight for some reason. Looking forward to tomorrow, rugby, etc at Andy's in the afternoon. Not sure about the morning, might take the bike out if the weather is reasonable as it has been a little while since I last did.

The Neo didn't sell, despite 8 people watching it, much to my surprise. Not too critical though. Going to relist it with a slightly lower start price.

Not much else going on. Finished the Alien films. Still making my way through Harry Potter 5 which is the most difficult book I think. Read some articles about the latest film, which seems to have divided critics. I've only really seen the first two films but while I've heard the later ones are better I just don't feel like making the effort to watch them.

The XT is still running OK. The battery lasts well on it. It doesn't appear to have had much use, looks pretty much new. The only real bottleneck is the slow 1.8" PATA hard drive, but it's not too bad. I've stuck a 2gb SD card in the slot and set Windows 7 to use it for ReadyBoost, which is something I haven't tried before.

No comments: