Friday 26 November 2010

Let it snow?

Well, it was snowing like a bastard when I left for work and the roads were pretty poor. Once again though, the Focus pleasantly surprised me at how well it copes in the snow. I got to work, not many people were in and there was some confusion over what was going on. After an hour or so, I decided to head home. As expected I didn't get all the way home but the trip was fairly uneventful except for a stuck BT van in the village, which was soon shifted with a load of salt. Fairly similar stories all round I heard, so it was definitely one of those days. Bah. At least the dog likes the snow, he loves to play in it.

It snowed off and on for the rest of the day so I stayed in the warm house, not doing much. Rob got home in the afternoon and we had a bash on Saints Row 2 as it was the only multiplayer game we had in common, oddly. It was good fun, although a couple of times it booted Rob out, and once my 360 froze completely. After Rob had to go, I spent a bit more time heading around the city, and quite by chance found the last CD that I'd been missing. I thought I'd hit a bug where you pick up a CD in the middle of an activity and it doesn't count, but happily there was one sat blatantly in the middle of a park next to one of the cribs that I hadn't seen. The quick play just reaffirmed my opinion that SR2 shits all over GTA IV and it's derivatives, because it is just more fun.

Hope the snow doesn't stay around for long.

No comments: