Tuesday 10 May 2011

33 today

Birthday today. Since I did so much over the weekend I had no plans today except to do nothing at all useful.

So far all I've pretty much done today is sit around eating chocolate and watching Futurama, so I consider it a job well done.

My Dad got me a new wallet to replace my ancient FCUK one which I've had since about 2001. This led me to clear it out of all the crap that was in it. However some of it had memories so I put it all into a scanner to have a record of it. I suppose I don't need several Berlin public transport tickets, or tickets for the New York, Washington or Boston Metros and there were loads of receipts and tickets for places in many places on holiday.

Also set up the phone I got to replace the HTC which arrived today. I ended up getting a Samsung Galaxy S as it got really good reviews and supposedly has better battery life than the HTC Desire which was the other one I was considering. So far it's really good. It was used but looks pretty much like new.

Finished watching Band of Brothers, which is a hugely impressive series, really good.

No comments: