Saturday 28 May 2011

Wood Fest!

Went to the wood fest with Rob and Em and Rob and Caroline. I'd never been before and it was great, really enjoyed it. Apart from all the wood stuff there was loads of craft things and food fair type things going on so it was great. We saw loads of cool stuff.

Got some nice pickle and some cheese that only I liked called Sticky Toffee Heaven, basically a combination of cheese and sticky toffee pudding. It was gorgeous. Lunch consisted of a rather good burger from a burger stand, but it was proper burger with really nice buns.

Not done much else today except play Dragon Age again. Getting into it now and getting the hang of it. Found you can remove the entire team's clothing and make them run around in underwear which makes cutscenes hilarious but not so practical when they get ambushed. So far my character is being nice to people although I'm not sure if it keeps track like Mass Effect.

Also got some new strings for my guitar. I've been playing it a fair bit recently even though it only had four strings and they were knackered. Think it needs a good setup though as some of the strings are buzzing. Also I made the mistake of putting a classic type bridge on it with the three saddles so it makes intonating it more difficult.

Whimsical error messages annoy me sometimes, for example:

'Hold your clicks a moment please, Flickr has the hiccups.'

Oh fuck off, if it's broken, say it's broken. Grr.

No comments: