Sunday 22 May 2011

Ultra bleh

What a pointless day. The weather was crap for most of it with high winds and spurious rain. Didn't feel particularly inclined to do anything, so I didn't. All I did was wash the car, get shit food and eat it in front of Futurama again. Always feel shit and worthless after doing that.

Wish I could get motivated to exercise properly and stop being a wimp about the weather stopping me doing it too. Annoying.

Sold the first of the laptops I got to fix up, made a fairly decent profit on it, hurrah.

Tired now. Not looking forward to work.

Installed Ubuntu 11.04 in a VM. I always thought the interface had got pretty good so why they had to change it for that stupid Unity interface, I don't know. It's rubbish and makes no sense.

I love this, but not sure why:

Miranda - Gnocchi.

No comments: