Wednesday 11 May 2011

Headache and squits

Not a bad day in work. Not much had gone on while I was off. We've all had upgraded BlackBerrys in work. Not too soon either, the trackball in mine has already failed twice, even though I've tried to keep it clean. The new one has a trackpad instead so no moving parts.

The Galaxy S got a lot of use today as I was talking to the insurance people and the garage and my Dad. It held up pretty well, although it seemed to struggle more in areas of low signal than the old HTC did.

Car is being picked up by insurance preferred garage next Wednesday. Liability is still being worked out. They have asked the other insurance company to get Enterprise to call me but I don't know if I want to risk arranging a hire car until the liability issue is decided. If I still had the motorbike it wouldn't be an issue, bloody typical.

Had a headache most of the day and felt a bit crappy and now this evening I've had major squits. Not good, and not sure why.

Played a bit more of my renegade Shepard in ME2 who is nearly at the end. I like renegade Shepard, he might be a complete arse to basically everyone but at least he's consistent and is usually being a bastard for a reason. ME3 has been delayed. Oh well.

10 years since Douglas Adams died. I always remember it because it's the day after my birthday.

No comments: