Friday 2 September 2011

Bamps

Yesterday was unremarkable except for badminton where me, Rob and Em had two fantastic games and managed to ignore the hag except for her incessant babbling.

Today was not good. Despite sleeping well I felt very strangely tired and then I had to help shift three rack servers, eight astonishingly heavy drive trays and two full-size AS/400 units and their accompanying drive towers. Afterward I felt completely shattered and it only got worse during the afternoon. The plan to go to the gym went out of the window and I had a big lie down before heading to Rob and Em's to meet up with them and Rob and Caroline to go to the pub. However, with the realisation that it was a football night, we just ended up sitting around chatting which was very nice indeed.

Glad it's the weekend. I have no plans except to pick the apples tomorrow morning with Amy and then put the colour coat on the bike frame. Beyond that, no plans other than to get some work done on the M15x, get the necessary software on there and if I can summon up the patience, strip it down to get the Bluray drive in there.

No comments: