Wednesday 28 September 2011

Turfed

Monday was a good day, welcoming Steve back from the USA to the UK with rugby first thing in the morning, and then introducing him to James for D&D in the evening. It was great fun.

In the afternoon, Rob and I played the Portal 2 co-op missions, although there was quite a lot more than we expected so we didn't finish them all. It was really good fun though. After our brains cried for mercy, we fired up Saints Row 2 and had some fun with the crazy cheats.

Other than that this week has been uneventful except for Steve starting work in my office today, a slightly surreal but welcome experience. Em and I took him on a mini tour around Ruthin at lunchtime to show him the places to get lunch and things.

Went to the gym yesterday evening and tonight, felt good for doing so as I was able to do the exercises normally at last. I think I'm finally getting over the cold although I still have a slight cough. I always do after a cold though. I sometimes wonder if that should worry me.

No comments: