Wednesday 7 September 2011

A slow day

Today was very slow and tedious. Went to the gym after work, which was good. I felt decent for going although food today wasn't bad. I noticed my heart rate seems to have lowered rather since I started going again although it's still high enough to be good.

The S/PDIF adapter came for the M15x. It's made by someone called Fanmusic which doesn't bode well. But it's got a sturdy metal case and has a USB B port on one end and an RCA connector on the other. Since the 360 is already using the optical input on my amp, it would have been a bit of a faff for the M15x to use optical too so this device is perfect. I can now finally retire the HP DV7 and stick it on Ebay although goodness knows what it's worth. The beefy graphics card in the M15x means that iPlayer and full-screen video plays smoothly. The HP wasn't bad but it struggled slightly if a lot happened at once.

No comments: