Sunday 11 September 2011

A curious day

This morning it was off to Rob's armed with snacks to watch the rugby. It was frustrating, Wales really should have won. Bacon baps for half-time and I made the pleasing discovery that mango chutney goes well with bacon. Then it was several episodes of the latest Futurama series with snacks before I came home. The new episodes are kind of weird actually, funny, but they are going to some disturbing places...

Had a look at the back wheel on the Puch to make sure it was aligned properly but was put off taking it for an actual ride due to wind and rain.

I watched the latest episode of Torchwood on iPlayer but haven't done much else really, just chilled.

Was tempted to reinstall the Sims 3, which I haven't played since I sold the Acer laptop I used to run it on, but couldn't be arsed, even though it's fun to torture then. My favourite was to have one man having a happy and successful life, with a room containing some other people and a fridge, linked to the main house but sealed off with windows. They had nothing to do but eat and piss and shit themselves and watch the one having a good life. Or the house with a hydrophobic guy who had every room in his house linked by swimming pools, that was hilarious.

Just found my MP3 of the Monty on the Run theme tune on the C64. Rob Hubbard was a bloody genius when it came to getting sounds out of the SID chip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93nIljXpqUY

The Glider Rider one isn't bad either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSO6OapnO2I


Can't believe 9/11 was 10 years ago.

No comments: