Saturday 14 April 2012

Back to harsh reality

The trip back on Friday was OK apart from some issues at the airport. Unlike Liverpool, they were much less flexible about when you could drop bags off, but luckily we ended up being the first to drop a bag off and first through security. After that, it was basically plain sailing. It was odd to think it was the last ever time I'd fly out of that terminal as it's pretty unlikely I'd be going back before the transition to BBI on the 3rd June.

It was a really good holiday and it was really fun to explore the city with Andy and Maz. Some stuff I'd seen before, but quite a few things we did were new to me too, so that was really good. Hard to believe it had been a year since I last went really.

Not much else to report. Today has been a lazy day although I took the dog for a walk. It started out in warm sunshine and ended in freezing hail, not fun. Will repeat tomorrow since the more I walk, the better my hips feel. At the end of Monday in Berlin they were really painful, but they got better as the week went by. Then it'll be back to work on Monday, boo. Oh well.

Rewatched Super 8 today as well. I like that movie a lot, but it does lose it's way a little at the end. Good fun though.

No comments: