Sunday 1 April 2012

Force feedback

Yesterday was another Wii night with the old gang I used to work with. Calling it a Wii night is increasingly inaccurate since the Wii never gets a look in any more, it's all about the PS3. This time it was spent examining the joys of a high-end Logitech steering wheel, which was actually pretty good fun.

We also ended up playing Fifa in both Street and whatever the latest version is forms. Street was actually quite good fun, much more simplified. I can't play standard Fifa, it does my head in. Even if I didn't loathe football, I can never get the hang of what player I'm supposed to be controlling, and which button does what, so I usually end up running in random directions and falling over when the ball comes near me.

It also consisted of vast amounts of food, plenty of snacks and a really good Chinese.

After getting home today it's been a fairly quiet day. I haven't really done much at all except take it easy. Bit of a waste as it was a lovely day out there.

No comments: