Sunday 15 April 2012

It burns...

I made another curry recipe today, which was supposed to be a chicken and pistachio nut korma. It was quite straightforward but preparing the pistachios was fiddly as anything. The bit where I went wrong was not being able to find green chillis as the recipe demanded and substituting red chillis. I thought this would be OK but I underestimated the difference in spiciness. It still turned out OK, but bloody spicy for a korma. The recipe also had cinnamon in it, so I made cinnamon toast later on, which I've not had for years, possibly decades. Delicious as I love cinnamon.

Did a lot of tidying up today, scrapped some old laptops I had lying around that were beyond repair and made some space, which is always a nice feeling. My aim is to make some room to start a workout routine I used to do in 2007, which worked out pretty well. Watched some South Park as well and listened to music.

Found out today that the Prelude was originally fitted with 14" steel wheels, which would be right given it's the base model. I compared the tyre size with the 17" tyres on it, and there's only 7mm difference in overall size, so that's good. It's still going OK. I found out the people who live nearby have named it The Farter. Harsh, but accurate.

Not much else to report. Work tomorrow, oh well.

No comments: