Saturday 21 July 2012

Terminalities

Thrusday badminton was OK, we had a couple of good interesting games, but the hag made herself known as usual, taking the joy out of it all. Bah.

Yesterday it was round to Steve's as it was his first night in the house. There were a load of people there including Craig who was visiting from down south and Robert from work, so it was a really good evening. Lots of pizza, etc, chat, general abuse, fart noises from phones and a film quiz game on the Xbox.

Not done much today really so it's been fairly quiet. I did however watch The Fellowship of the Ring. The extended edition, both disks, back to back. I think the last time I watched it was when I was living in St Asaph, which would mean nearly 10 years ago. I have the other two as well but the Return of the King hasn't actually been taken out of the shrinkwrap after I got it for Christmas many years ago.

Off to Macclefield tomorrow to pick up a road bike I won on Ebay. The reason being that I think it's worth having a bike on a trainer so I can go on that when the weather is crap. Hopefully if it works and I can get my fitness up a bit, I can also take it for decent rides. Still need to sort out the mountain bike though.

Looks like Bradley Wiggins is all set to win the Tour tomorrow, what an astonishing perfomance all round.

No comments: