Thursday 15 November 2012

Burn, baby, burn.

Not the most productive day, but I did take my Mum's car into town and give it a wash, since I can't remember the last time it had one - probably not this year. It actually had moss growing on it. It took some doing to get it clean. Looks a lot better now though.

After that, had a nice bonfire with some crap that has been lying around for ages.

Other than that I've not really done all that much today except listen to German DVDs while playing Minecraft. So far I've failed to meet any of the objectives I'd set this week, which included such things as replaying Dead Space and BioShock, and things like that. Oh well. The one thing I haven't done which I really wanted to was head to the gym and get my programme sorted out so I can start going again.

Normally it would be badminton this evening but I didn't have anywhere to put the dog and didn't want to leave him in the car for too long. I headed over to Steve's and had food with him and Rob, which was nice. Steve tried a new collar on Binx the cat, but she managed to tighten it and start choking which led to the three of us chasing her all over the house to get it off her, poor thing.

No comments: