Friday 23 November 2012

Geisterjäger

Not a particularly fun day in work. It was a declutter day so there was an awful lot of shredding and scrapping of things. I've been moved to a desk which has still got stuff that belongs to someone who isn't in but technically is still an employee so wasn't able to declutter it. Anyway, I didn't have time due to having to faff about with a Unix machine at ridiculous speed for annoying reasons, and then spent much of the afternoon feeling like my head was falling apart after trying to go through the new settings for some of the backups and struggling to get software from the IBM website, which is bloody awful.

Came home tired and grumpy and not in the mood to do anything at all. So I watched Ghostbusters in German with English subtitles. It's odd watching a film that I'm very familiar with in another language. In retrospect however I should have gone to badminton but I completely forgot about it.

Tired but can't sleep, annoying.

No comments: