Tuesday 4 September 2007

Geeky Linux fun

Today was dull, nothing really happened. Doing overtime on Saturday and perhaps Sunday as well due to massive office moves. I really don't feel like doing overtime right now but I could use the money.

Didn't do much this evening. Played around with my dual-PIII Linux box and also the Gutsy Gibbon Ubuntu release on a couple of old laptops. Considering it's still under development, I've not had any problems with it really. My Toshiba Satellite A40 runs it pretty well. Also ran some network monitoring software to see what was going on with the network. Interesting how it picks up the Wii talking to WiiConnect24.

Spoke to Rob, he and Em have returned from their honeymoon into the harsh reality of life. But they had a great time, so that's OK.

Random pic today is of an albino peacock - how cool is that!

Currently listening to Thunderstruck from the AC/DC Live album. Superb.

No comments: