Thursday 13 September 2007

You might be let down. I'm not a hermaphrodite.

Badminton was good tonight. Had several decent games, perhaps because She Who I Do Not Like was not there. I feel a bit bad about that though because she fell over and hurt herself. I don't think I'll go tomorrow night due to an early start on Saturday.

Rob and Em had the disposable camera photos from the wedding, some really good and funny ones there.

Work was annoyingly busy as I was covering helpdesk, same again tomorrow unfortunately. Nothing interesting happened at all really. Sometimes I hate computers.

I was reasonably pleased to be able to plug in a scanner under Ubuntu and use it without any driver faffing. Might have been able to do that on newer versions of Windows, but not sure. I know 2000 would have been painful though.

Having one of those 'Oh my God, is this it?' moments. I can feel my mind teetering on the edge of a yawning chasm of misery and depression. Just...argh.

Image is from Clerks. A great film I can't watch as my copy is region 1 and my DVD player is broken.

Tired now.

No comments: