Monday 24 September 2007

Tedious day

Today was one of those days where I just sat there in work and wondered why I even bother showing up. Most days I can laugh annoying stuff off but today drove me insane. Also a mega boo goes out to Epson laser printers.

Spent the evening taking the dog for a walk and then enjoying a Chinese takeaway. I'm trying to eat more healthily but it was my Mum's birthday and she fancied the food. Oh well. I have however discovered the joy of fresh raw carrots. Mmm.

Tried playing Wii tennis left handed. Apparently doing stuff with your non-dominant hand is good for your brain. Actually managed to play quite well, oddly enough.

Booked the 21st and 22nd of November off work. Going to see The Black Crusade tour in Manchester with Ally. Should be interesting. It features Arch Enemy, DragonForce, Machine Head, Trivium and Shadows Fall. Can't go wrong, though I hadn't heard of Arch Enemy or Shadows Fall. This video is an example of Arch Enemy, and it's good, but I never before heard a woman sing like that. Scary stuff. I have got one of Machine Head's albums and a couple of DragonForce and Trivium's.

About to start Making Money, the latest Diskworld book. Terry Pratchett is one of the few authors whose books I will buy without reading a review.

No comments: