Thursday 17 April 2008

Exhaustion

Woke up to dense snowfall this morning and sweeping acres of white fields. Sadly it was that crap big snow that never lasts and while the Clwydian hills looked particularly impressive, it was all gone by lunchtime. By this evening I was able to sit in the field.

Not been sleeping well this week and last night was particularly bad with an attack of the squits early in the morning. That combined with a particularly shitty day at work just left me with no motivation to do anything this evening. I had been planning to go to badminton but didn't bother, instead watching the first couple of episodes of Doctor Who season 2 and Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

It's weird watching David Tennant be the Doctor. But I suppose you must get used to him after three seasons. Who Framed Roger Rabbit was interesting, since I haven't seen it since the first time round in the cinema. It's still pretty good and has more depth than you'd expect.

No comments: