Saturday 12 April 2008

Rugby, snacks, Futurama and root access

Went to Andy's with Rob, Em and Will to watch the Ospreys vs Leicester. It wasn't bad and the Ospreys won. But I spent much of the time gaining root access to the N800. This is good as it lets you run things you otherwise wouldn't be able to. Will and I also tried out some games in ScummVM on it and found it runs pretty well.

We also watched the new Futurama DVD, Bender's Big Score. A good return to form. Can't wait for the next three to come out.

Pic is a mildly HDRified photo of a big fat Cadillac I took a photo of in the US in 2005, which I think was parked in the New England Air Museum car park. I know cars like this drink fuel, don't go round corners and are probably unsafe in accidents but it would be fun to go on a road trip across the country in something like this. I (badly) GIMPed a modern car out of the corner.

No comments: