Thursday 10 April 2008

Vlah

Single Status = pain. Work not a happy place right now.

Sold the mandolin within an hour of putting it on the work noticeboard.

No badminton. Not a great week in terms of health and fitness, eaten a bit better but not much exercise. I think I've put on nearly a stone since November.

Tired. Feeling really bloody miserable for various reasons. Weather was shit so didn't walk the dog but took him for a run and dig in the field between rain showers.

I think I'm going to write a couple of books entitled 'Little Timmy's Guide to Software Licensing' and 'Little Timmy says Saving to the Network is a Good Thing'. They'll be dedicated to all the people I've tried to explain these very simple concepts to, who obviously need it explained in big clear writing and friendly illustrations.

Was mocked today in work by people who said the Discovery had shrunk in the wash, because the AX is basically the same colour. But they fed me Lindt chocolate until I cheered up again.

Just realised I'd better get the speedometer fixed soon as I've got to drive to Birmingham soon for work and I'll need to odometer readings to claim back the mileage. Last year I got a lift with someone down there and the train back, but that wasn't ideal as the train was from New Street station, which the most ugliest complicated swine of a station I've ever been in.

The thought that the M-reg AX that I bought as a £500 banger was brand new when I was in college is a scary one.

No comments: