Friday 19 September 2008

More Spore

Played some more Spore this morning. Got up to the civilisation stage which is proving interesting. I've obviously played it from the pacifist point of view as my civilisation is religious and it's best way of uniting with other cities is to convert them to the same religion. It worked OK so far but I've got an awkward military city which doesn't appreciate the attempts to convert them. Stupidly one of my cities was military but I converted it to a religious one so I don't have much military might.

The replacement keyboard arrived for the Inspiron. Dell seem to have used various keyboard revisions on their laptops, each of which has a totally different feel. The German layout of the older one didn't bother me, but it was the one with flatter keys which felt horrible and I hated it. The one I was after was the same as my work laptop, as I've always got on well with it. Fortunately the new one is the right one and it's made a huge difference to how well I can type on it.

No comments: