Monday 22 September 2008

Raging carnivore

Work wasn't great. Office moves are troublesome enough but when all the people being moved are bitter and resentful about being moved it's even worse.

Started a new game in Spore, this time setting out to be the biggest bastard ever. This made the cell stage much more entertaining. By the end of it, my cell was covered in spikes and could take down pretty much anything. 

I made an awesome creature in the creator with eight weird mouths on arms surrounding a giant eye, with two huge fists. Surprisingly it worked really well so I tried it out on the tribal stage, which was fun. Also made a huge fat creature which wonders round looking sad.

Otherwise nothing much to report except I had another go at the body with the Nitro-mors. More crap came off but still more to go. Wish I'd just left it as sunburst now.

No comments: