Thursday 26 February 2009

Holy crap

Work was OK today but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow.

Picked up the new Prodigy album when I went out for lunch and put it on in the car on the way home. I'd already heard a few of the tracks, but through laptop speakers, and I think 'Omen' is the best thing I'd heard by them in a long time. It's just amazing when it all kicks in at the beginning. There's some other great tracks too.

Badminton was OK this evening, played reasonably well I thought, especially as I've felt really tired all day, well, all week really, and I wasn't sure how well I'd play.

A Saints Row movie will suck, because it'll focus on the whole hip-hop gangsta thing. The second game only really worked for me because having the character played by a sarcastic cockney bastard made the gangsta thing rather more tolerable for some reason.

No comments: