Sunday 1 February 2009

It just keeps on giving

Did a few activities and things in Saints Row 2 and managed to complete a perfect base jump, allowing my character to survive any fall. This can be very funny if you lead a team of homies to the top of a building, and jump off. Their loyalty will make them follow your example. Also bought a long macintosh which allows you to flash people, which is really funny. The best part is doing it in your territory so if someone gets offended and attacks you, they are instantly beaten to a pulp by your fellow gang members.

I was driving along and saw this billboard, unexpectedly showing my character as the new owner of the Leather and Lace store. I've since found more showing adverts for the other stores I've bought.


This happened when I was trying out the falling thing. My character got stuck arse first in the ground, but the game seemed to think he was falling; it played the whooshing wind sound, and the character's voice screaming. He stayed in that position for about thirty seconds, until the game finally realised something was wrong and respawned him. It was very funny. To be fair though, I've not seen many glitches like this. A lot of the reports of major glitches and crashes in both games seem to be blamed on the older 360s which can't stream the data off the drive fast enough. I installed it on the hard drive anyway, so maybe that helps.

Also watched the end of the fourth series of Doctor Who. Not quite sure if the series as a whole grabbed me quite as much as the previous ones, but the final three episodes were madness, a complete clusterfuck of insanity.

No comments: