Saturday 6 February 2010

Argh

Long day, lots of walking, lots of caches found. Very tired now. Night caching was interesting and pretty cool.

Catastrophe though, at some point in the evening the 8gb MicroSD card in my E90 got corrupted, and nothing will read it any more. Recovery software sees every sector on the card as bad, which indicates the controller on the card has failed. What is really annoying is that I set up a backup system for it but hadn't done it since September. Balls! Took some great pics today too in the mist. It might be possible to send it off to a company to pull it apart and read the flash chip directly but it would probably be expensive. Really annoyed with myself, only the other day I was thinking it was about time I backed it up again. Not too fussed about most of the stuff on there but there was a lot of images on there.

No comments: