Friday 5 February 2010

Weekend

Finally the weekend, what a hellish week.

Tomorrow = a geocaching event type thing which unfortunately conflicts with the first rugby games of the Six Nations, a terrible miscalculation on my part as I can't spent the day watching them with Andy and Maz - sorry guys.

Tired after badminton, was feeling really down and depressed before I went but feel much better now. Still gutted about tomorrow though.

The bass body is drying nicely so I've brought it into the house to continue. Looks decent. Probably going to put black hardware on it so as not to distract from the paint.

My cousin is home from the hospital and doing really well, so that's good news.

My skin has been really bad this week, facial dandruff and spots and things all going on, which is really annoying. Perhaps it was the stress in work that caused it to flare up rather than food, which is an intriguing possibility, although rather more difficult to try and avoid.

No comments: