Sunday 9 January 2011

Die Wesker, die, you stupid arrogant fuck!

More RE5 with Rob this morning. We were hoping to finish it, but we had to stop just before the big final chapter, we might have done it if we hadn't kept getting stuck and worked up on things that turned out to be relatively simple. It's really good fun and I like the way it has an updated feel but still some of the elements of the original game.

After that went into town with the dog and took him for a walk on the way back. I hadn't anticipated the freeze last night though, as every road that the sun hadn't reached was covered in a lethal sheet of ice which made things interesting.

Watched the first series of The Office on DVD, ten years late. I didn't expect to like it but oddly I did, it's really funny and has the occasional deep moment. Also listened to the radio on iPlayer for the first time in years, to catch I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, which is just so stupidly funny. I didn't know Jack Dee was hosting it now and he was pretty funny to be fair.

No comments: