Monday 3 January 2011

Flingel

Another day of not doing much although I felt quite a bit better.

Rob and I had yet another session of RE5 this morning and were joined by Em who I think watched in bewilderment and dismay before getting bored. We were hoping to finish it today but there's still a few chapters left although the big twist has been revealed.

Other than that, spent much of the day setting up an identical clone of my Latitude C810 writing machine, using a broken one which had a loose screen and a bad optical drive. It's now in the same state as my primary one except it has a 1ghz CPU that came out of another machine. The primary one will shortly be receiving a CPU upgrade too, although I doubt it'll make much difference.

Found out that Iron Maiden had a collection of their B sides which I had never heard before. I had no idea that they had covered things like My Generation, Johnny B Goode and stuff by Led Zeppelin and such like. Some of it is pretty good too.

Back to work tomorrow. Kind of wish I'd done more with my holidays now, but never mind. Going to go to the gym tomorrow lunchtime as well to sort out my membership and stuff. They've changed their programmes so I need to do that or cancel it. I was going to go last week but wasn't able to due to the pump shenanigans and illness.

No comments: