Monday 10 January 2011

Fun things and possible flu or chest infection

Today was basically spent sorting out the aftermath of the work on Saturday. It went OK and there weren't that many problems in the end. The main issues were getting people printing and a couple of telephone issues.

Still don't feel well. When it came to lunch I didn't fancy anything at all, which is unusual for me. I ate half a sandwich but felt like I was going to throw up. Some Mini Eggs did settle my stomach in the end though. Spent the evening in bed mostly.

Someone in work was selling a new generation iPod touch so I picked it up. It's pretty good, with much snappier performance and the 960x640 screen is very impressive. The camera isn't too bad and the new OS is nice. I played through a few levels of Angry Birds which is fun but I'm not sure it deserves the massive hype. The screen is vey responsive too

Watched a couple of clips of Stromberg, the German version of The Office. Kind of weird to see a German guy who looks nothing like Ricky Gervais copying David Brent's mannerisms and behaviour.

No comments: