Sunday 23 January 2011

I hate cars

Took the car to be looked at and it's gone at the front end. There's a flexible bit after the manifold and it's that which has gone. Annoyingly it's all one piece so it all needs to be replaced, expensive. It's going in tomorrow afternoon for that to be done.

After that watched Eastern Promises which was really good, wasn't sure if it was my type of film but I thought it was great. Not really what you expect from the premise.

Took the dog out for a walk, which was good, and then took the bike out. For some reason it was a complete sod to start today, had to jump it off the Focus again and even then it took ages to get it going. Once it evenntually started though it went fine.

Didn't do much else except listen to music and build a new Asus laptop for my sister to replace her old broken HP which I recently flogged on Ebay.

No comments: